Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sneak Peak: Stock Up Stamp-A-Stack!

I love to host a Stamp-A-Stack!  It is a good opportunity to use new supplies and create 5 unique designs for the event.  I like for the projects to be a surprise, but I wanted to give you a sneak peak of two of the cards we will be making on Saturday. 



I must admit there is a disclaimer to this sneak peak.  These are two designs that I have created today, but if you end up seeing something different on Saturday, don't be upset!  I tend to add and enhance things as I go, and these are rough designs to start the process.

What is  your creative process?  I would love to hear  your story on Saturday.  Don't forget to RSVP to receive your free gift!

In His Grip,

Angi Lay
John 10:28

2 comments:

  1. Angie, your cards are SO pretty!! Great designs! Have fun at your Stamp-a-Stack!

    ReplyDelete