Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Stamp-A-Stack

I am gearing up for Saturday's Stamp-A-Stack!  Paper, ribbons, adhesive, ink, bone folder, .......it seems like my craft room is full of little elves that keep leaving things on the table?!  How does that keep happening?

If you have not already sent your RSVP, we still have seats available on Saturday.  As a bonus, everyone who sends an RSVP will receive a FREE GIFT.  You can thank my fellow demonstrators who brought home fabulous ideas from convention.  I just couldn't wait to try a few out, and am passing along the joy to you. 

Bring a friend to the event and you both will attend for free! (and don't forget to RSVP for your friend too so I can include the free gift for her - or him.)

I am also hoping that my order will come in so I can demonstrate the new Thinlits card dies! You are going to love how easy these dies make creating "flip" cards. 
You can find out more about these wonderful dies on the Stampin' Up! You Tube channel:
http://youtu.be/CwdGSYeIn44

Check back tomorrow for a Sneak Peak of Saturday's Stamp-A-Stack!

RSVP to: Anginettel@yahoo.com or Call 618-8717
Time: 3 PM to 7 PM - Drop in - it will take at least one hour to complete your projects.
Place: My home - 701 S Indian Meridian, Choctaw

In His Grip,

Angi Lay
John 10:28

No comments:

Post a Comment